Get from point A to point B that much faster with a VCCU auto loan. Submit your online loan application — a loan officer will get back to you to keep the process going.
- Competitive Rates
- Pre-Approval Available
- Flexible Terms
- Fast Decision-Making
- Competitive rates on new or used vehicles
- Flexible repayment terms, up to 84 months
- Monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly payment options
- Payment options of payroll deduction, ACH, direct deposit, and Bill Pay
- Financing for recreational vehicle also available (boats, campers, motorcycles, ATVs, jet skis, snowmobiles, and more)
- Pre-qualification available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Loan protection available, including GAP insurance and Mechanical Breakdown coverage
- Fast loan decisions, often within 10 minutes of a completed application
- Friendly service from fellow community members
Unsure of the value of the vehicle you’re buying or selling? Visit the NADA website to obtain a free valuation.
Loyal VCCU Members Can Save!
Part of the credit union philosophy is people helping people, which is why VCCU offers a Membership Matters program for those members with less than perfect credit. Let us show you your potential savings by financing your loan with us. Membership Matters is available on consumer loans to VCCU members who have been in good standing for 12 months. Certain restrictions may apply. Contact one of our loan officers for details.
If you have less than perfect credit, stop in and talk to one of our loan officers about the benefits of our Membership Matters loan program. When compared to other lenders we offer:
- Reduced interest rates
- Lower payments and interest costs
Membership Matters is available on consumer loans to VCCU members who have been in good standing for 12 months. Certain restrictions may apply. Contact one of our loan officers for details.
Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, and collateral conditions. All loans subject to approval.