VCCU Scholarships Available
VCCU will be awarding $500 and $1,000 scholarships to eligible students.pursuing post secondary education. Candidates are chosen based on commitment to school, community activities, previous honors and awards and volunteer work. Applicants must be VCCU members and planning to attend an institution of higher education in the fall of 2021.
Download an application to fill out here and send it to VCCU Scholarship Committee, 975 Indianhead Drive, Mosinee, WI 54455
Be Safe with CardSecur
CardSecur is a mobile app that lets you control all of your credit and debit cards. Save time and gain peace of mind knowing you can control the cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket.
• Get real-time notifications when your card is used.
• Restrict transactions to a certain area using your phone’s GPS.
• Set security preferences to match your spending habits for every credit and debit card.
• Set spending limits for every transaction.
• Enable or disable your cards to be used within certain merchant categories such as gas and groceries, hotel and travel.
• Lock and unlock cards with a few taps on your smartphone.
It's free for members using our Mobiliti mobile app!
Kasasa® Rewards You!
What is Kasasa? It's free checking that rewards you. It's also an awesome savings account, Free Kasasa Saver®, and a top notch protection plan. It's all here at Valley Communities Credit Union! Call or click on the links to learn how we can reward you!
Kasasa Cash Back®
Excellent Choice Credit Union Recipient
Check out what mysmallbank.com said about VCCU:
"With their almost perfect customer review score with the Better Business Bureau, high customer standards, and positive employee reviews, we are giving Valley Communities Credit Unions the designation of Excellent choice, Credit Union. So if you're looking for a great community-based credit union and you live or plan to live in the areas Valley Communities Credit Union serves, this could be a great financial institution for you."
Read about special offers and announcements in our Membership Matters quarterly newsletter.