Our lobbies are open for your convenience. For your health and safety, we have restrictions on the number of people in our buildings to maintain social distancing guidelines, provide hand sanitizer and masks. We encourage you to continue to use the drive-up facilities and our online banking services (Netbranch & Mobiliti) as much as possible. We look forward to serving you!
We will be closed Monday October11th for Columbus Day.
International Credit Union Day
International Credit Union Day (ICU Day) is coming up on Thursday, October 21st. This year the theme is “Building financial health for a brighter tomorrow.” Credit unions like VCCU work to improve your financial well-being so you can have a brighter future!
To celebrate, we have an activity page with a credit union challenge – we encourage members of all ages to give it a try. Bring a hard copy of your art in to any branch, or take a picturescan of it and send it to [email protected] any time in the month of October. Make sure to include your first name, what VCCU branch you go to (Kronenwetter, Mosinee, Marshfield, Stevens Point, Wisconsin Rapids), and your age if you like. We will display your art on our Facebook page and on our lobby televisions during all of October!
Download activity page here.
Be Safe with CardSecur
CardSecur is a mobile app that lets you control your credit and debit cards. Save time and gain peace of mind knowing you can control the cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket. It's free for members using our Mobiliti mobile app!
• Get real-time notifications when your card is used.
• Restrict transactions to a certain area using your phone’s GPS.
• Set security preferences to match your spending habits for your credit and debit cards.
• Set spending limits for every transaction.
• Enable or disable your cards to be used within certain merchant categories such as gas and groceries, hotel and travel.
• Lock and unlock cards with a few taps on your smartphone.
Enhanced ATM Security
VCCU ATMs will soon be chip enabled for your added security. To use, simply follow the instructions on the signs posted on the ATMs at all of our locations. Questions? Talk to one of our helpful staff members.
Kasasa® Rewards You!
What is Kasasa? It's free checking that rewards you. It's also an awesome savings account, Free Kasasa Saver®, and a top notch protection plan. It's all here at Valley Communities Credit Union! Call or click on the links to learn how we can reward you!
Kasasa Cash Back®
Excellent Choice Credit Union Recipient
Check out what mysmallbank.com said about VCCU:
"With their almost perfect customer review score with the Better Business Bureau, high customer standards, and positive employee reviews, we are giving Valley Communities Credit Unions the designation of Excellent choice, Credit Union. So if you're looking for a great community-based credit union and you live or plan to live in the areas Valley Communities Credit Union serves, this could be a great financial institution for you."
Read about special offers and announcements in our Membership Matters quarterly newsletter.
- Summer 2018 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Spring 2018 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Winter 2018-2019 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Summer 2019 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Fall 2019 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Winter 2019-2020 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Spring 2020 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Summer 2020 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Fall 2020 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Winter 2020-2021 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Spring 2021 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Summer 2021 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter
- Fall 2021 VCCU Membership Matters Newsletter