Lunch-hour branch trips are over. Bank conveniently from home, the office, or anywhere there’s internet with online banking.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for VCCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Can be accessed with mobile devices (certified device list)
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Know when all your payments will clear (you set the payment dates)
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Easily download payment information to your personal accounting software
Online Bill Pay is available FREE to members who are signed up for e-statements through their NetBranch account and pay at least one bill per month with Bill Pay. A monthly charge of $5.95 is incurred if no bills are paid using Bill Pay. See the VCCU Fee Schedule for details.
Bill Pay customer service is here for you from 6:00 a.m. to midnight. If you have any questions about your Bill Pay account call 1-855-788-6717.
Flexibility to move your money anywhere, anytime.
We give you convenience and control with A2A transfer.
Account 2 Account transfer, also known as A2A transfer is a feature within NetBranch (online banking) that allows you to transfer funds between your credit union account and an account that you have at another financial institution. Make on-time transfers, or schedule to have money tranferred regularly.
A small fee applies to outgoing transfers. See VCCU Fee Schedule for details. Fee is disclosed at time of transfer.