Lunch-hour branch trips are over. Bank conveniently from home, the office, or anywhere there’s internet with online banking.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for VCCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Make loan payments
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Can be accessed with mobile devices (certified device list)
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Know when all your payments will clear (you set the payment dates)
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Easily download payment information to your personal accounting software
Online Bill Pay is available FREE to members who are signed up for e-statements through their NetBranch account and pay at least one bill per month with Bill Pay. A monthly charge of $5.95 is incurred if no bills are paid using Bill Pay. See the VCCU Fee Schedule for details.
Watch our bill pay tutorial to learn more.
Bill Pay customer service is here for you from 6:00 a.m. to midnight. If you have any questions about your Bill Pay account call 1-855-788-6717.
Flexibility to move your money anywhere, anytime.
We give you convenience and control with A2A transfer.
Account 2 Account transfer, also known as A2A transfer is a feature within NetBranch (online banking) that allows you to transfer funds between your credit union account and an account that you have at another financial institution. Make on-time transfers, or schedule to have money tranferred regularly.
A small fee applies to outgoing transfers. See VCCU Fee Schedule for details. Fee is disclosed at time of transfer.
Email it. Text it. Pay people with Popmoney.
Popmoney personal payment service lets you send and receive money from NetBranch (online banking). Send money to friends, family, or almost anyone. All you need is their name and email address or mobile telephone number to move money from your credit union account to theirs. Watch this short video on Popmoney.
Sending and receiving money via Popmoney is easy, fast, and secure. This service lets you send and receive money just as easily as sending a text message or email. You and your contact never need to exchange financial account information. See the VCCU Fee Schedule for per transaction fee details.
What you can use it for:
Popmoney is easy and convenient for you and the people you send money to. Users can receive money in their eligible account online at their financial institution (if it's a member of the Popmoney network), or at Popmoney.com, saving them a trip to their financial institution. Use Popmoney to:
- Send money to your child at college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Pay back friends for a fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Popmoney is available through NetBranch on the "Pay Bills" tab. Set up your Popmoney profile online or find out more by talking to one of our staff members today!